Monday, April 7, 2014

The truth of the "peaceful" protests that many try to deny: Guarimberos attacked young Opposition person in Caurimare: They said they had to be there because "those are the orders"

It's now known to the Venezuelan public that this Guarimbero Insurrection is being funded (with people being paid to commit chaos), and well organized to commit political terror and civil disorder. Like British yobs, they're extremely hostile if you try to confront them on their true purpose is. It's common that civilians in their own opposition held areas are under internal siege by these guarimberos. These protesters are not "peaceful" at all. The real question you should be asking is if they're masked and hostile, are they're peaceful?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETER ARMANDO MEDINA, YOUNG VENEZUELAN OPPOSITION ATTACKED BY GUARIMBEROS IN CAURIMARE

SCAN OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO PUBLISHED BY THE YOUNG OPPONENT AND LEGEND THAT ACCOMPANIES IT. THE COMMENTS WERE OMITTED DUE TO THE DEGREE OF VIOLENCE AND ATTACKS WITH THAT OTHER OPPONENTS REFERRED TO THE YOUNG MAN AFTER PUBLISHING HIS TESTIMONY. (CUT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PICTURE CORRESPONDS TO ERROR IN THE SCREENSHOT)

A young Venezuelan opposition named Pedro Armando Medina wrote on his Facebook account on Saturday who lived in Caurimare trying to ask guarimberos (some of them outside the area, according to his testimony) to open one lane so that he and the people living there could use their cars and get to their homes. The conversation with the young guarimbas, carrying radios and other equipment, meant that they were receiving orders and were paid to do them. One of them, whom they had never seen in the area, and for no reason physically assaulted him twice. Baruta Police, far from acting, suggested "shoot them to death." Here is the text to reveal the dangers and implications of these violent guarimberos and the legitimate damage generated by them and to their neighbors, regardless of their political ideology, want to continue their lifestyle.

Medina deleted the text of his own, but we published the transcript, as well as catch (in time) of the complaint made through his profile on the social network [Facebook] said:

-------
Hello, I want to tell that happened to me this morning.

Last night I was returning from the Club Los Cortijos to my house and we got Alan Sarria by Caurimare to see if they had raised the bar. We see that it is all lockout and parked my car shortly before Gamma Express to talk to the guarimba boys.

We started talking with them, we hear them, we gave our point of view, one of them said: "Do you think we want to be here at this hour? Those are the orders!", i.e. someone sent them and paid them. I also want to add that they had radios to communicate, but that is not the point.

While we were talking there came a dude who had never seen in my life (I am a 26 year old living in the El Cafetal) and began to attack us, obviously I also altered and we yell. To make the story short, the guy threw two rocks at my car (did not hit any) and Alan assaulted. We rode and went to Macaracuay.

On the road I upset saying he wanted to sue that dude with the police for their attacks and then leaving Alan went for St. Louis Police Baruta. There I said so himself: "these carajitos fucking worth, reviƩntalos to shots if you can". I just wanted to stop the assault dude (I repeat, never seen in my life).

I got in the car and when I went down to the Boulevard I got together with one gentlemen and I went to talk so that they should at least step channel. I explained to a lady what had happened and when I saw to the chamo again and said "He threw stones, to me, that I'm community and in theory I think equal". The chamo saw me and said, "let's speak then'. I went and told her that down the guard and started to speak, 10 seconds pulled me a hand to treason by face, and then a kick. Threw me to the floor and I began to hang (maybe I don't know actually fighting). There we separated and I began to say: "is this what you want? This is your protest? "." There same one los chamos assisted me with alcohol and ice, and went to the police again. Just so tell me: "you said you reventaras them".

Well, in order, i decided to write this for you to know that we are. This piece of shit that only generates more conflict between ourselves.

Personally, I decided to leave the country, that I will seek options. So I can criticize from outside. I want to.

-------
This publication is for the purpose of disclosing the truth that exists within the misnamed "peaceful" opposition protests letting you see the degree of intolerance and aggressiveness that is hidden. Comments on the publication of young opposition were omitted in the catch due to its high degree of intolerance and aggression towards the person for having made a public testimony that many want to deny reality.

-----------------
Source: http://www.aporrea.org/actualidad/n248586.html
Translation based on Google Translate: http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

It gotten so bad, that he had to delete this post and left the country not because of the government opporession, but they guarimberos are offended that a person want to get on with his life and concerned about letting people through. Guarimberos are for all intents in purposes hostile against consitutional and civil order, and want their own country changed from before Chavez was elected.

These are the types of people the PNB, the GNB, and innocent Venezuelans have to deal with since Feb. 12. They will go after anyone, regardless of political affiliation that opposes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment